At Suimontei, to ensure our guests a safe and pleasant stay, we kindly request for your cooperation to note our Terms and Conditions, based on the Article 9 of the Hotel Contract.
Please note that in the case where our guest(s) fail to observe these terms, we may need to ask the said guest(s) to suspend guest(s) from staying or refrain from continued use of our facilities, and even go so far as to ask the guest(s) to compensate for the damage made to our property.
1. Please take extra caution when using flammables (such as gas, matches, lighters, etc.) that may cause fire incidents.
2. Use of flammables (BBQs, wood stoves, open fires, fireworks, etc.) other than the facilities installed by the accommodation for use by the guest(s).
3. No smoking in the building and on the grounds.
4. Do not bring in objects such as explosives, ignitables and other hazardous material, as well as unhygienic, fetid and/or indecent objects, things with excessive volume and/or quantity, weapons and firearms not allowed by law such as guns, knives and swords, drugs and substances not allowed for possession by law.
5. Refrain from gambling and acts that may disrupt public morale.
6. The following acts are strongly prohibited: Acts that may disturb or trouble the neighbors or acts that may disrupt peace (playing music at an extremely high volume, conversing in loud voices, singing, such as karaoke, playing music with instruments aside from those given permission by the accommodation.)
7. Facilities may be used solely for the purpose of recreation (use for events, like holding seminars, are not allowed). Use only with the number of people agreed on with the accommodation. Do not invite your own guests excessively, and do not have your guests use the facilities and properties that belong to the building. Do not use the space for commercial photography.
8. Using the Facilities and Properties: Do not use them other than what they have been intended for.
Do not transport any part of the facility and properties from the building or its premises, such as furniture, works of art, audio equipment, etc. Once things are used, please put them back in conditions such as how they were and where they were.
9. Using the kitchen: When using the kitchen, please be responsible in maintaining the condition of those things contained in the kitchen. We may need to ask our guest(s) to compensate for whatever cooking tools, utensils and plates are worth if broken, damaged or lost.
Please do not use (any) portable gas stoves brought on your own.
10. Do not feed wild animals. Close all doors and windows when you go out to avoid entry from wild animals and insects.
11. Since the location has many trees, surrounded by nature, insects may enter and multiply within the facility. Although we take extra care in cleaning our premises thoroughly, please keep in mind that there is always a possibility.
12. In case the guest(s) has intentionally or accidentally damaged or soiled the guest room(s) or other facilities, or damaged, soiled or lost property in and of the building, and if/when the company operating the accommodation suffers from said damage or result, the guest(s) will compensate and pay for the loss.
13. After the guest(s) has departed (checked out) from the accommodation, whether or not any damage had been done to the facility and property, or had been declared and confirmed, any loss identified will result in compensation or payment for the damage or loss to the company operating the accommodation from the guest(s).
14. During the guest(s)’s stay, if overly excessive and unusual use and consumption of electricity, gas and water is detected, the excessive cost will be charged to the guest(s).
15. Taking the risk of disaster(s) into account, the company operating the accommodation confirms that it is subscribed and insured with the Hotel and Hotel Lodger Liability Insurance.
16. For theft, accidents, damage, soiling, etc. to the guest’s vehicle, the company will not be held responsible.
17. In case the guest(s) has entrusted cash or objects to the front desk for safe keeping and had resulted in any detriment such as loss or damage, other than when it is proven that it had been brought by an act of God, the company will take responsibility to pay for the damage done.
However, if the guest(s) had not notified the type of content or value to the company at the time the guest(s) had entrusted cash or valuables to the front desk, the sum of the compensation to the damage will be limited to the hotel price listed in the first additional chart of the contract in the hotel contract.
18. For cash and properties the guest(s) had brought to the accommodation, and had not entrusted and handed over to the front desk, any detriment done, such as loss and damage, the company will only compensate for the damage of done intentionally or accidentally, Nevertheless, when the guest(s) had not notified the company of the type and value of the cash and valuables, compensation will be limited to the room price listed in the additional chart 1 of the contract in the hotel contract.
Please do not bring in animals such as dogs, cats, birds, etc., into the rooms or into the building. When any sign of feces and/or urine from those pets, or their smell are detected, the cost for house cleaning and re-purchasing of the bed linen and its properties will be charged to the guest(s), and in case the next guest(s) using the space suffers from the damage, the damage cost will need to be paid entirely by the guest(s) in question.
20. Check-out will be done inside the facility of Suimontei. When the arrival time should be past 19:00, please let us know beforehand. If the guest(s) fails to arrive 2 hours past the announced arrival time without any notice, the company may go through its procedures as the guest(s) failed to show, and as a result, the contract being suspended.
21. When the guest(s) loses the card key given at the time of check-in, the cost to remake/reissue the card key, and the total damage caused to rewrite the data for the key will be charged to the guest(s).
22. Check-out is 11am. If any part of the facility or property is stolen, broken or soiled before the card key is returned, by forgetting to lock the door, the entire damage cost may be charged to the guest(s). By principle, the guest(s) cannot stay after check-out time. In case the stay is to be extended, the guest(s) will, in agreement with the company, the guest(s) will pay the additional charges listed in the additional chart 1 of the contract in the hotel contract.
23. Our staff may enter and make rounds for maintenance purposes, but for this purpose only.
24. Responsibility begins when the guest(s) checks in and ends when the guest(s) checks out.
25. When there is a breach of contract listed in the terms and conditions, we may ask to discontinue further use, in which case, the room price will not be refunded on our part.